Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Our first day home from California. When we left it was 80 degrees, we came home to snow. Anna didn't seem to care. As long as she gets to play she is happy.
Happy New Year! Our little nuddiest wouldn't let us get her dresses. Hopefully she doesn't dress like this for all New Year parties!

I don't recommed cooking naked, it can be dangerous!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I love the little nudy booty. Being naked helps with a lot of things. Samantha has been going in the potty for four days, yes she has been for the most part naked but it is working! Glad to see you updating your blog. I love to see your cute faces.

Emily and Ethan said...

I love those pictures! She is getting so big

Anonymous said...

Woot! Woot! When she is two or three, she will probably be outside in the front yard with absolutely no clothes on... and you aren't going to know because, she snuck out because you had company over. She is following in my foot steps! I am so proud! (And yes, I still remember that!)

<3/ Kenna

Anonymous said...

Adele, she will be rollerskating naked soon.