I couldn't find a picture of the front, but this was our living room and our backyard.
Josh and Anna really miss the yard :( We don't have a yard anymore, so we are without Roxy for a short time.
Josh graduated college!!! In a year he will be starting his masters program
Anna is trying to learn how to diaper her baby. We practice all the time. When she gets a new diaper, her baby does also.
For all who don't know, this will come in handy when she needs to diaper the new baby. We are expecting another little girl in September!!!A short appolige to all who have emailed me. I promise I'm not ignoring any of you, things have just been crazy. I will get back to all of you and am so glad that I was contacted.
9 comments:
congrats on the baby girl! i just read allison's baby girl news! how fun for the both of you! sorry you moved back to CA! we cant get out of here fast enough! haha! we are moving to colorado sometime this year (waiting for cory's transfer!)you will love SD though, so pretty. you should call auburn- they just moved back to SD! talk to you later!
FINALLY!! Something new!!! :) I am so proud of you - you did it!!! Can't wait to come see you...just a few weeks now! Love ya!
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally....! lol, NEXT MONTH!!!! i really really really really really really really really really really really really reaallllllllllyyyyyyy want to come see u guys!!! =] haha and anna diapering her baby, she is adorable. LUV U GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! miSs YoU toO!!!!
♥kenna
Congrats on another girl!!
Yeah-you've updated!!!! Fun to see, now post pics of your new place.
Adele -
Congrats on the baby news... so much fun!
Anna is so dang cute.
aunt adele..
i am going to start begging my mom to come visit u guys. but of course not until piper is born! hehe =] i need to visit u!!!
Congrats!!! Yeah, you are catching up with me! We sooo need to e-mail, and talk. I miss you!
Congratulations on the upcoming arrival. You must be feeling like I am (I am also due to have a little boy this month). So, so, so, so ready. Good luck!
Post a Comment