
My Mom, coolest brother Wyatt, and niece Sydney (Travis's little girl, he is my other coolest brother) were able to come and make a little trip out of it. We went to the beach, Anna's favorite place, and went to our favorite ice cream place. They were here for a short time, but we had a blast.
Aren't we so good looking!!!

Aren't we so good looking!!!


4 comments:
Congrats! Will you send me your address so I can send you a little Christmas cheer.
You are one good-lookin' family!! Kai was so excited to see new pictures of Anna and Diaper! :) Troy is working with him on his "p" sounds - but I like that he calls her "Diaper" - sorry! :) Well...we are finally moved in - and that only means all of our stuff is in here...but organization should only take a few weeks - just in time for baby!! Wish me luck!!
Love you so much!!!!!!!!!!
Sydney lookes thrilled in that picture!! Piper is so ah-dorable! I think she looks so much like you!! Love you guys, and hopefully will see you soon!!!!!!
We miss you guys too!! I can't believe how big Anna is, both your girls are so beautiful! How is it going in CA?
Post a Comment