Monday, March 23, 2009

Piper is six months

Piper is 28.5 in and 20 pounds.  She has rolly polly legs that are really cute.  She is ticklish and has a great laugh to compliment her adorable smile.She tries to escape nap time.  I think she and Anna are in cahoots with this one.
She loves to eat food!  She will grab the spoon and pull it into her mouth, she is not a patient eater.  She loves to stick her tongue out.  I think it is to help Anna when she feeds her, she is saying here is my mouth, put the food here.  (Anna usually get it in her nose, eye, sometimes her ear)
This was taken when we got home from her shots.  She is a tough cookie.  Piper has to be with Anna around.  She will be sitting playing and Anna will come out of nowhere and plow her over and start wrestling.  Sometimes Piper doesn't mind.  One day I did tell Anna if she touched Piper again she was going to bed and I would take away all her babies for the night.  Poor Piper just needed a break.
She is a thumb sucker, which is adorable!

9 comments:

Katie said...

So sweet

Troy & Allison said...

AWWWW!! I love my P-Lily!!!!! She is beautiful, just like her mommy. :) Tell Anna HI from us - Kai misses her terribly! Love ya!!

alexsmurray said...

You guys were such a God send in helping Whitney! I am so grateful. Josh, I must say I am a little bit jealous though of SOCM and all that good stuff. Hope you guys are doing great. Alex

The Smiths said...

She is growing!!! Give her our love, tell Anna the real Uncle Dean says hi and is sad she won't live close to us. :(

Emily and Ethan said...

I cant believe how old your girls are!!!! How are you? I haven't talked to you for so long I hope life is treating you well!

Alex and Whitney said...

HI!!!! Piper and Anna are so dang cute!! Do you know when you are leaving yet?

alexsmurray said...

Adele,
Send me an email with your email address and I'll send you the recipe for those muffins. They are SO good. whitneyamurray@gmail.com. Tell Josh Congratulations from us!!

tkruby said...

Good thing Anna is around to make sure Piper is getting to eat. She just might wither away. I am happy to hear everyone is so healthy and happy. We are sad that you guys are being stationed so far away for medical school.

Troy & Allison said...

Uhhh...Piper is SEVEN months...time to update!