Friday, July 17, 2009

To the Beach

We drove the 1.5 hr. to the Beach.  We love the beach, for a short time we will have to drive far to enjoy it.  Piper loves the beach just as much as Anna.  I feel very accomplished when we come home and no one is sunburned!Dean was in North Carolina for some training,  so he meet us for the day.  You may think this is a sand castle, but don't be fooled, it is a scary castle.  
Anna would run to the water, then turn around to see if anyone was coming.  As long as Uncle Dean went she was happy.
Piper loves the  beach, I just wish she didn't like the taste of sand and seashells also.
Anna, Uncle Dean, and Uncle Dean who talks.  This is how Anna distinguishes who she is talking about.

1 comment:

The Smiths said...

Yeah new pictures!! Can u send them to my email so we can have copies? Off to girls camp, I'll call u when we get back