Thursday, October 7, 2010

Summer Fun

We had a fun summer. Most of it was spent in dress-ups ...or playing tea party...
or in swimsuits. do you like our massive pool?
I spent a lot of time telling Anna she was NOT to pick up Zoey. Yes, they are on the couch. I could rarely go to the bathroom without Zoey being moved.
One thing I love about my family is that our girls love each other.


We blessed Zoey in July, Nancy and Cecil were able to come out. We had a lot of fun with them and they were nice enough to give the girls and I a ride back to the west coast so we could go to Wyatt's wedding. (Pictures to come... hopefully)

We had a lot of updating to do, so hope you enjoy it!

7 comments:

Lance and Jessie Spiers said...

i miss your family! and i'm so glad you're posting again! yay, now i can stay updated! cute cute girls!

Allison said...

I am so glad you updated and see your girls. I love that Piper's hair looks curly and she looked so pretty in her birthday dress. Zoey IS a doll, I want to pick her up too. Anna is going to keep you on your toes the rest of your life isn't she.

Allison said...

I forgot that I wanted to offer to trade you backyards, you can have ours if you give us yours.

Jenny said...

i love girls too!!! They do just love eachother to pieces. We are having our fourth girl in Jan! I am kinda nervous to get four girls cute and out the door...

Anonymous said...

I didn't see Zoey in dress up clothes. I used to dress my girlfriend's little sister in my doll clothes. I wanted a little sister so badly. I even told my mom she could sleep in my room, but my mom said no way.
I can't wait for Thanksgiving to see you!! Love Granma Nancy

andyandmeg@gmail.com said...

Hi Adele! I don't know how else to get ahold of you, so here I am. Would you send me your address so I can send you a Christmas card? Thanks. i love looking at your blog:)

Emily and Ethan said...

It seems like a decade ago since I've seen you! I hope life is grand! You are so lucky to have 3 beautiful girls.......as I am sure you already know. Congrats!