Monday, August 29, 2011

Here we are!

I have received a lot of rebuking for not keeping my blog updated. I figured it was time, it's almost been a year.Little Zoey, she is a ham. She copies everything right now, she loves being with her big sister.
Piper is...well she's Piper. Cute as a button and mischievous as ever. We absolutely adore Piper, wouldn't trade for anything

Sweet Anna, she is such a big helper and so excited to start pre-school next week.
We have had such a fun year with these three. There will be plenty more post to come, however we are setting it to private, so if I do not have your email please send it to me. I want to make sure all you want to know about our hectic, but fun life can stay updated.

7 comments:

Jenny said...

i want to keep posted. let me know if you dont have my email.

Alex and Whitney said...

Add me :) whitneyamurray@gmail.com

Allison said...

I want to be invited. I think you have my e-mail already. Leave a comment on my blog if you don't. Your girls are darling and I'd swear Zoey was Piper.

The Max Family said...

Adel they are growing so darn fast!!! You have such a sweet little family :) I would love to stay in touch,Kelly sims Max
tmaxfamily4@aol.com

Lance and Jessie Spiers said...

add us!
LTS_28@yahoo.com

andyandmeg@gmail.com said...

I would love to be invited. andyandmeg@gmail.com.
This is the only way I keep updated sometimes:) Your girls are so cute, don't you love having girls!! I hope you are doing well, it's been a LONG time!

Jessica said...

Okay SO I just looked back at your blog for the heck of it and I noticed that Anna has the exact same recital outfit that Samantha just wore 2 months ago in her recital....crazy when it's too small for her I will have to send it to you and at least 2 of your girls can be twiners during dress up. Miss you!!!